Time & Location
06 Dec 2023, 11:00 – 12:00
London, 17&Central, CRATE food hall, Selborne Rd, London E17 7JR, UK
About the event
Each ‘Baby Massage & Yoga’ class gives you the following benefits;
- A beautiful, natural and gentle way to bond with your baby.
- A feel-good positive energy boost that comes from learning useful techniques to help you cope with your growing family.
- Increased strength and stamina — to manage the long feeding sessions and limited sleep.
- Enjoyable stress & post-partum depression relief with being in a positive, inclusive and supportive environment .
- Feel good about your body image because you feel happy, healthy and proud of your achievements as a parent.
- Catch up with friends, family and meet other down to earth parents in a welcoming environment.
Baby Massage is a family service made by and for parents. My mum initially ran this class in Walthamstow and due to its increasing popularity among parents, she was keen for me to teach it as well. Knowing it added a beautiful accompaniment to our other programs and classes, like mum's Hypnobirthing courses, or our Post-Natal Pilates & Mum's Fitness, it was an excellent opportunity for parents to experience this package. It's a great combination of 15 mins for you to do gentle strengthening and stretches, followed by 15 mins of baby Yoga, finishing with 15 mins of soothing baby massages. You also get a bottle of oil free in your first class!
- Support for natural healthy muscle, bone & joint development & strength.
- Increased restful sleeping & eating patterns.
- Nurturing a deep bond with their parents.
Regardless of how you think you look, how you & your baby feel is what matters most. All our programs focus on your health, so that you can support the natural health and development of you and your child, whatever shape you're in right now.
You can book your next Baby Massage with Yoga by clicking the button below. We look forward to seeing you soon.